Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kelly & Lucas' Wedding



Amy and Jessica are so beautiful, and we are planning to visit them in June at the Flower Festival


Lots of cousing to have fun with after the wedding at the luncheon


Brothers are forever and we have the nicest ones


Kay is as fun today as she was when I first met her. I just wished we lived closer so we could get together more often.

Karen And Alberto beautiful family

Life is fun when you are in love!


Me and my sweetie!


Yes we are really related to all those people. And you cannot even see half of them in this pitcure


Can you name this really cute dude.............................Joesph Rookhuyzen! I would so like to capture all his energy and smiles.



Nancy is an amazing Mom who made all the wedding party dresses. We so enjoy visiting with her and Mike. It seems like yesterday they were getting married.


Kelly looked so bueatiful and in love. We were so glad to meet Lucas who looked just as tidderpadded as Kelly.


Paul and I were able to visit Las Vegas for our neice Kelly's wedding. Kelly and Lucas got married in the Las Vegas Temple which is such a bueatiful site to get married in.













2 comments:

  1. thanks for coming! It was a great day and your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these Karen! I was so glad you guys were there to share in my joy! Can't wait to see you and Amy for the womens conference! I haven't updated my blog for a long time, but for future reference i am at chroniclesofkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete